1. Well versed with Solid Works 2019 a 3D modeling software & Auto cad a 2D/3D drafting software.
2. Able to convert 2D to 3D and 3D to 2D. Knowledge of creating 2D detail drawings & dimensioning the same.
3. Able to create 3D model by reverse engineering or from a concept drawing. Able to do complete detailing of individual parts and assembly of final product.
4. Able to generate BOQ/ BOM
5. Knowledge of surface modeling along with solid modeling & sheet metal module would be added advantage.
6. Knowledge of sheet metal fabrication, injection molding and assembly sequences would be added advantage
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Design Engineer/Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical, Diploma
PG - Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
FEATHERLITE PRODUCTS (P) LTD
Incorporated in 1965 Featherlite is one of the leading furniture manufacturing organisation in India today, providing complete office furniture solutions for all segments of market through its strong base of direct and franchisee offices present across 62 locations in India.
Featherlite core expertise lies in manufacturing and marketing extremely innovative and cost effective customised office furniture such as modular work stations, chairs, partitions, desks conference tables educational, laboratory, retail furniture and fixtures
Featherlite has demonstrated Execution of mega and multi location projects without compromising on requirements of the customers. The company manufactures more than 30,000 chairs and 8000 workstations in a month.
Operating from factory space spanning more than 3 lakh sq. feet, the company has over 10,000 esteemed customers pan India including giants like Cognizant, Mercedes, Hindustan Unilever, Caterpillar etc.